4/01/2009

Friday Night with Soul Scribes


The latest flyer for Soul Scribes designed by DJ Earl-e.




This is always a fun night with lots of friends and family that come through. Soul Scribes usually plays 2 sets with me spinning select cuts from the crates. Last month I went with funk, the month before was Bob Marley Day...so I went with strictly roots that night. Still haven't picked a theme for the night this month. Any ideas?... It is a tiny dive bar, but the bartenders are cool and it's like family when we play a show there. I'm still hopin' Prose will be comin thru with some songs. Last month my boy Andrew came down and he ended up with a free CD. Soul Scribes plays at the Witches Brew on the first Friday of every month. Stay tuned for posts about Soul Scribes playing live on May 8 @ Rusty's Surf Ranch on the Santa Monica Pier!